Monday, November 12th at 7:00pm @ The Creative Studio Space (2941 W. Belmont Ave)
- Come drop your favorite recipes in our Recipe Box! At the end of the night we will select five recipes to be prepared by a professional chef at our next event!
- Every recipe will be included in an on-line cook book to be shared with our patrons!
- Come check out and explore The American Gothic Wall!
- Meet Arturo Soria’s latest creation The American Cook!
- Come find out from Osiris Khepera what it was like growing up as a young, black, queer youth in Boys-town. Hear from Osiris what The Belmont Project would mean to the youth in our communities!
Check out our full season below!
A community building event where we can share our heritage and our stories, centered around the one thing we all love: FOOD! To learn more click here!
Following last year’s FRACTURED I.D. this year’s, three day, multidisciplinary festival, centers around one question: “What does it mean to be an American, today?” Featuring a newly devised piece by the Sankofa Ensemble and numerous pieces from local Chicago artists, come find out what we have in store for what promises to be a momentous, exhilarating, all out Sankofa Event!! To learn how this project came to be, click here!
The Belmont Project
Come see how we plan to empower the number of displaced youth surrounding the community that makes up the Chicago neighborhood of “Boys-town”. And find out how you can help us make a tangible, long lasting, difference in the lives of the youth in our very own communities! Want to know more? Click here!
Spring/ Summer 2012